TCS Keep-Alive® (KA) devices are used to supply power to decoders during times of power interruption due to dirty track or problematic track work. The WAUX-KA4 will power an HO-Scale locomotive with headlights on for approximately 6 to 20 seconds (depending on the locomotive and the efficiency of the motor).
The WAUX-KA4 includes the auxiliary harness for the WOW101 sound decoder line with a KA4 Keep-Alive® device attached.
This harness can be used to connect the following functions to a WOW101 decoder:
- 2x Purple wires for Speaker + and Speaker -
- Blue wire for connecting light functions and Keep Alive®
- Black with White stripe wire for connecting Keep-Alive®
- Tan wire for CAM input
- Pink wire for Function Output 4
- Brown wire for Function Output 3
The WAUX-KA4 is designed for use with the TCS WOW101 ONLY