Photos and text by Vilas Shukre of Selangor Malaysia
I installed M1 decoder in an old version of Roco locomotive Type BR 112 of German railways. I adjusted the dither to suit the locomotive and the result is great.
"The installation requires knowledge of soldering and some mechanical aptitude. But it is manageable with a little patience. I have changed the bulbs to 14V thereby eliminating the need for resisters.
Basically it is a two step installation - 1. Modify the on-board PCB as shown. 2- Solder the decoder wires according to TCS manual."
Entire contents © Copyright Train Control Systems 2003-2007 • Last Modified: Friday August 29, 2008 08:15 AM